Lussmanns is founded on the fundamental belief that it’s possible to be ethical and profitable.
We believe that eating out can have a restorative impact on the planet. Since 2002, we have pioneered sustainable dining – championing local sourcing, promoting organic, high-welfare farming and serving MSC – certified fish. Our restaurants run on green energy, we recycle 100% of all waste and support a wide range of charities.
By eating at Lussmanns you are helping us to achieve our next goal of becoming certified carbon neutral and in the words of the Independent on Sunday, to be ‘ethical, delicious and preach-free’.
- 2020: MSC Menu of the Year – Marine Stewardship Council
- 2019: MSC Menu of the Year – Marine Stewardship Council
- 2018: Sustainable Seafood Award – Food Made Good Awards
- 2016: National People’s Favourite – The Independent on Sunday
- 2016: MSC Chef of the year – Marine Stewardship Council
- 2016: Best Food Service Operator – National Fish & Chip Awards
- 2015: Sustainable Small Group – Sustainable Restaurant Association Awards
- 2014: Sustainable Small Group – Sustainable Restaurant Association Awards
- 2011: Independent Restaurant Category – RSPCA Good Business Awards
- 2012: Independent Restaurant Category – RSPCA Good Business Awards
- Shortlisted for the 2014,2015,2017 & 2019 Cateys (Industry Oscars)
Our Great British Suppliers
We take pride in bringing you the best British food ~ from farm to table. From the highest welfare in British farming to supporting global farmers to working with local beer producers Lussmanns continues to search out the very best. Find out more.
How we Source
Free-range British Saddleback pork, from a champion breed of pigs naturally reared in Sussex, has been supplied by our farmer, Will since 2007.
Our organic mince is certified by the Soil Association, and our dry-aged grass fed ribeye steaks come from award-winning Donald Russell.
Seafood with this mark comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the Marine Stewardship Council’s standard for a well-managed and sustainable fishery. MSC-C-53712
Bred in Warwickshire, our fantastic British Label Anglais Red Cornish and White Rock chickens grow to full maturity, creating a more satisfying flavour.
Our organic mutton is born, bred and reared on the lush grass at Rhug Estate Organic Farm in Denbighshire, Wales with the highest animal welfare standards.