A SERIES OF UNIQUE DINNERS HOSTED BY ANDREI LUSSMANN IN CELEBRATION OF GREAT BRITISH FOOD & DRINK
|St Albans – 14 May|
|St Albans – 30 September|
Eric Charriauz is co-forunder of Premier Cheese, launched in 1998, sourcing, maturing and supplying cheese to the restaurant and hospitality industry including legendary Michelin star chef Raymond Blanc. In 2007 they opened their first retail outlet, La Cave á Fromage in South Kensington, London.
|Hitchin – 8 October|
menu for cheese evening
|Eating Sustainably||Tring – date T.B.C.|
- A complimentary glass of Bluebell sparkling cuvee will be served from 18:30 followed by a three-course dinner from 19:00 and finished with complimentary coffee or tea.
- Menus for the next one or two supper clubs – please see above -otherwise will be a selection of classic Lussmanns dishes including a vegan alternative for each course.
- Complimentary gin/wine/beer or cheese will be served as part of the tasting experience.
- All dinners will cost £45.00pp excl. service paid via Paypal
- Dinners will be hosted by Andrei and his special guest with the exception of the sustainability dinner which will be hosted by Andrei only.
- All dinners will be held at Lusmanns, please check your venue.
- Email confirmation will follow after your purchase via Paypal.