A SERIES OF UNIQUE DINNERS HOSTED BY ANDREI LUSSMANN IN CELEBRATION OF GREAT BRITISH FOOD & DRINK
|Rubies in the Rubble||St Albans – 14 May SOLD OUT|
Based on the style of a classic London dry gin Jake’s Gin is carefully crafted and distilled in small batches at the Chrishall Distillery on the herts/essex border using their traditional copper still ‘Gladys’ for a truly unique flavour.
Now sold at lussmanns as our premium gin.
|Hertford – 25 June|
Set amidst bluebell-strewn woods from which the vineyard derives its name, Bluebell Vineyard Estates is an award-winning vineyard and winery in the heart of Sussex, on the edge of the Ashdown Forest.
|St Albans – 3 July|
Editor Good Beer Guide 2000-2018 Twice winner of Glenfiddich Drink Writer award, SIBA 2015 Lifetime
|St Albans – 30 September|
Eric Charriauz is co-forunder of Premier Cheese, launched in 1998, sourcing, maturing and supplying cheese to the restaurant and hospitality industry including legendary Michelin star chef Raymond Blanc. Im 2007 they opened their first retail outlet, La Cave á Fromage in South Kensington, London.
|Hitchin – 8 October|
|Eating Sustainably||Tring – date T.B.C.|
- • A complimentary glass of Bluebell sparkling cuvee will be served from 18:30 followed by a three-course dinner from 19:00 and finished with complimentary coffee or tea.
- • Menus for the next one or two supper clubs – please see above -otherwise will be a selection of classic Lussmanns dishes including a vegan alternative for each course.
- • Complimentary gin/wine/beer or cheese will be served as part of the tasting experience.
- • All dinners will cost £45.00pp excl. service paid via Paypal (Please book below).
- • Dinners will be hosted by Andrei and his special guest with the exception of the sustainability dinner which will be hosted by Andrei only.
- • All dinners will be held at Lusmanns, please check your venue.
- • Email confirmation will follow after your purchase via Paypal.