- Delivered to your door or click & collect.
- Orders for one week only – commencing 6th April – 9th April.
(Every Monday we will update with a new weekly menu)
What we do
Our new delivery service of ready-made meals is here so that you can enjoy a touch of Lussmanns from the comfort of your own home. We have provided some of our most popular dishes for you to enjoy during these uncertain times, plus we aim to support the supply chain with the bare essentials of bread, veg. and other items, all delivered straight to your front door or available via click & collect.
This is a continually evolving delivery platform and all comments are welcome via [email protected]
- Reduced standard Lussmanns dishes – see this weeks selection
- Changing Weekly Specials – see this weeks selection
- Changing availability of food products – see this weeks selection
Orders & Deliveries
Our system is live and taking orders from Monday 6th April through to midday on Thursday 9th April.
- Postcode zones AL1, AL2, AL3, AL4 & AL5 for deliveries (see map)
- We will deliver from 10am – 6pm on either Friday or Saturday – we will let you know when
- We will endeavour to call you approximately one or two hours beforehand
- Deliveries will be charged at £5 per order
- Mobile numbers & full addresses are mandatory
- We will knock & drop your delivery at your front door
- Please ensure you note any important delivery instructions if applicable
Click & Collect
- St. Albans restaurant, Heritage Close entrance, any time on Friday 10th April from 3pm – 7pm
- Hertford restaurant, any time on Friday 10th April from 3pm – 7pm
- Hitchin restaurant, any time on Friday 10th April from 3pm – 7pm
- All payments will be processed through PayPal
- You do not need a PayPal account as payments can be taken directly via your credit or debit card
- Orders are non-refundable
- Orders must be paid for in advance of delivery, with a minimum spend of £30. (Excluding delivery fee £5)
If you have any queries, please contact Matt on 01727 851941 between Thursday and Saturday.
What is your favourite dish? What else would you like to see on our evolving order list? Please contact Andrei and we will review all suggestions at [email protected]